The Charlottetown Farmers’ Market Co-operative is currently closed due to COVID-19, however we have launched an online marketplace featuring over 300 products from more than 30 of our vendors. The online marketplace is NOW open!
Ready to shop from our online marketplace? Here are the steps:
- Click here to visit the online shop
- SIGN UP (click the Sign Up button in the top menu)
- Explore the marketplace and select the products you want to buy
- Go to check out and CONFIRM (place) your order. Please note that the items in your shopping cart are not guaranteed as yours until you confirm your order.
- Pick-up your order on Saturday. Please take note of which hour-long time slot matches your last name – this information will be provided in the confirmation email you receive when you place your order!
March 18, 2020 – Statement re: Market Operations During Coronavirus ( COVID-19)
Please take a moment to read the following statement regarding Corona Virus (COVID-19):
As of 11AM on March 18, 2020, The Charlottetown Farmers’ Market is taking measures to
promote social distancing by discouraging crowding and is suspending Saturday operations at the Market until further notice. The co-operative will be implementing an on-line shopping option to ensure shoppers have access to locally grown food.
The Charlottetown Farmers’ Market wishes to stress the importance of staying informed while taking all necessary precautions during this period.
Thank you for your cooperation and your continued support of our many local vendors.
Enjoy a warm atmosphere, celebrate community and buy local at the Market every Saturday throughout the year and on Wednesdays in the summer (late June – Thanksgiving). Meet local farmers, crafters, artisans and hot food vendors.
Purchase local, organic produce, fish, meats, baked goods, preserves, roasted coffee and specialty teas. Plus foods for those with special dietary needs! Serving ethnic foods from around the world, the Charlottetown Farmers’ Market has something for every taste and desire.
9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Open every Saturday, year-round.
100 Belvedere Avenue, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island