COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures- Charlottetown Farmers Market Cooperative
The Charlottetown Farmers Market Coop is following the advice of Provincial Health Authorities as an essential service and will continue to operate under the following conditions:
- Market remains open Saturdays from 9am to 2pm and face covering is mandatory
- Reduction in capacity of shoppers to 50 people at a time in order to facilitate proper physical distancing within the building
- We continue to offer free curbside pick-up through our online store at www.CFM2GO.ca
- Prepared food is take out only- seating continues to be closed to the public
- Our Sunday Artisan Market for December 13 will go ahead (based on current situation. We will post any updates this week on any changes to this event.
- Directional-one way traffic flow will be in place. Please enter using the Middle doors at the eating area entrance as the main entrance will continue to be closed to traffic.
- Sanitation and disinfecting of high touch areas in place.
- Maintaining the highest level of safety for our Market and patrons is paramount and we thank everyone for following the protocols that are in place and appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding.
Our Farmers’ Market is an essential food access retail outlet for local residents to purchase food while ensuring local farmer livelihoods and reducing food and crop losses. We thank our community for the continued support as we work together to keep everyone fed, safe and healthy.