The Charlottetown Farmers’ Market Coop opens its doors to an Artisan Market which is a curated indoor artisan market held at 100 Belvedere Avenue on Sunday, December 3, 10 and 17 from 10 am to 3 pm.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
The Artisan Market is artisan-focused and in order to ensure that each artisan has a captive audience, we maintain a strict cap on any one type of competing artisans at each Market. The cap minimizes sales dilution and provides a more diverse selection for our guests. Artisans retain 100% of their booth profits.
APPLICATION/ REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
- The Market has various size spaces and will do its best to allocate booths to artisans. Assignment of booths will be given in advance of Market days. A flat rate + HST are due with application and include all three (3) market days. A ONE day rate is also available.
- Please clearly identify which date attending on your application if choosing the One day option.
- Limited electricity is available on first come first serve in select booth locations
- First timers MUST email photos of the work they will be offering for sale at the Market and an Artist Bio for our review. Artisan applications will Not be processed if photos/bios are not received. Emailed photos must be sent to email@example.com
- To be considered for the Market, mail completed registration form, payment and required photos and bio to: P.O. Box 2738, Charlottetown PE, C1A 8C4 OR deliver in person at The Charlottetown Farmers’ Market Coop located at 100 Belvedere Avenue no later than November 10, 2017.
- Our receipt of your application does not guarantee your spot. Accepted artisans will be notified by email of their acceptance.
- Once you have been selected to participate, your cheque will be cashed and refunds will not be issued for any reason. Undeposited cheques will be destroyed. Payment accepted via Etransfer or by cheque dated November 10 payable to: Charlottetown Farmers’ Market Coop. NSF cheques will be charged a $25.00 fee.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No mass-produced or commercially manufactured consumer goods allowed. Items not detailed in the “Product Description” of your registration form will not be allowed. Vendors found in violation will be asked to remove any such items immediately.
- No visible “sale” or “discounted” stickers or tags are allowed
- Vendors are expected to participate for the duration of the Market. Vendors must not close or remove any part of their display until after market closing.
- Vendors must ensure that they have adequate liability & property insurance and assume full responsibility for any damages while on the host property of the Charlottetown Farmers’ Market Coop. Vendors agree to save harmless the Charlottetown Farmers’ Market Coop and its organizers from any claims arising from the participants while participating at the Artisan Market.
- Set up can start at 7:30 am on the morning of the event. Clean-up takes place immediately after close of Market on Sundays from 3pm to 5pm. Vendors are responsible for removing any garbage from their booth and placing in appropriate bins provided.
- Locations will be assigned based on the best interest of all registered vendors. Vendors will be notified in advance (by email) of their location.